Thursday 25 August 2016

Preparations are go.....


Well, I have been off school for 4 weeks. School has building work currently being completed so has been out of bounds all holidays. We should be allowed back in next week, but I have a few days to prepare the whole classroom before the new class arrives. 


I am here contemplating how I can prepare for first day at the moment. I'm lucky, I have the last two years planning already set up, but as you know, you cannot stick with the same plans and hope the children conform to your plans. The best thing I can do now is to plan, I want to re-jig some themes to match up better with each other. I am also looking through some of last years computer projects to see how we can improve on them this year.



I am going to share some of our projects; to get back into the right frame of mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment